Saturday, April 02, 2011

meet up with them

the first day of the Sem Break
nothing to do... so early in the morning go to college to take back my thing that i left in Grace's room
then go to my auntie's saloon to settle my hair...

because her saloon just beside the Ampang point.
then received KY's call to ask me go join her and Kafe at OldTown...
but i cannot larr.. my hair just start wet only~~=="

then... after dunno how long...
received AhPek sms ask me go MV to meet up with Lulu them...
okay! but just don't know what time i will settle my hair...

after that... just 1 minute more i think
received LiPing's sms for dating us yamcha tonight...

OMG~~
why go rush 1 the time?!
okay lorrr... i will attend but don't know what time will arrive~=)

AFTER settle my hair..
445pm
rush back to MV... luckily no jam at connaught highway~=D
arrived at MV after 20 minute including found a very leng's car park
then go Garden food court find them
talk dinner talk....
we back when 930pm

then... rush back to Tayton to meet up LiPing them
the luckily is... THAT GUY is back..
huu.. no need see him is good larr..
then sit at there until 11pm
finally.. back home, bath and FB....


what a fully booking day to me in today~~~

but i want thanks to them~
i forgot those think that making me down this fews days
and....
i really LAUGH UNTIL VERY TIRED!!!!xDxDxD


No comments: