Monday, October 27, 2014

Dearest Black and White

Babu Babu...
so good i still remember that i'm in second day of the black and white challenge.

Day 2 (27/10/2014)
i said that i will nominate my dearest. so, ya.. my dearest brother.
then only i found out, he really less photo inside my computer.
JingPeng, (which FB name was ZimPeng)
my brother who now study at TARUC in course of Bachelor of Communicaton (Hon) in Broadcasting


he do like photography and he spend lot of time for it.
he also now a freelancer of photographer, videographer. 
he spend a lot of money in buying photography's stuff.
and ya, my dad just get him a Nikon D800E and a 18-200mm lens last year.. (yor, so rich!)
he do a lot of weeding shooting to improve his portfolio (click me,then will link you to) .

hope he will brings you some interesting photo when he start his challenge.

enjoy. :)




No comments: