Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Result

first... say congratulations to myself!!
because...
I PASS ALL MY SUBJECT!!!
and get a high CGPA....

make me more surprise is...
COLOR and DESIGN i got A-?!?!
SO UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
because the last assignment "trap" by KASTURI
so i always think i will get low mark in this subject!!!!
but... huu~~~

BM... the most scare's subject!
if fail want resit! i don't want larr~~
BUT! VERY VERY lucky~~~
I PASS~~~~~~~
and got a B come back!!!!


my CGPA is more higher than 1st semester~~
got 3.407....
because i got 2A-, 2B+ and 2B~~
the 2 A are helped me~~~huu....

hahaha...
hope this sem won't drop larr~~~



no need worry i can't pass at the exam adii~~~~=)

3 comments:

华华 said...

=0= 顶你肺!
score酱高分,气死我 +><+

Unknown said...

hahahahaha...
我的科和你的不同啦!
我只要画而已嘛~~~

万岁!!!XDXD

华华 said...

= =哼~