Monday, October 11, 2010

damn bad luck day ---> again

damn damn shit a bad luck today~
go time square for repairing for my lappy
but ! at time square no service center for HP.... juz acer.
thn... nvm lor.. go eat and think how again~

thn.. i call Vivian for asking her brother help...
service charge--> RM80~~
thn, my lappy will away from me above 1 month like that lor....

so .... i want ask for my dad when back home..
u know i very poor now~

thn... me n Pek go and pay for the carpark fees at the machine...
because that's cost for RM6, so i put RM10 for giving change
MANATAU?!
the stupid machine balik me for 8 biji of 50sen!
i kena shock!
thn... whn i going to arrive to the exit... baru realize that my ticket is gone!
whn back to the mechine to find... okay....
very HIGHLIGHT....
its had gone!
go and ask for the guard, he said give he RM5 or RM10
thn he give me a ticket that i can out to carpark lo~

STUPID lor! like that also i can forgot for the ticket!

so...
bad luck for today is...
i didnt fix for my lappy and.... lost for many of money for the ticket~

T^T

No comments: