Monday, May 30, 2011

May day not my day_but...♥♥♥

the last day of May is coming on tomorrow.
so.. come and make a conclusion for my MAY day life.

first.
9 May, my 4th semester, also the last semester of my Cert. was started.
each other are getting closer
and until now only started school 3weeks
we already go for many place (again...)

second.
the reason that i say May day not my day is because...
i had a nightmare...
i dream that all my friends give up me.
then.. i scare until cry until woke up.
and this is the first time i cry in front my college friends.
of course, this dream not only dream my college friends, and also my secondary school friends.

third.
been misunderstand by friend.
get a hyper hurt in this incident
emo for whole day... in Facebook... in Blogger

forth. and the most importance once...
although May day was not my day
but... in this May
i know that... all my friends was care me, love me and they will never give up me.

so...
the importance here i want to say....


my dear lovely D2...

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
muakkkk~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


oh yeah..
see you... May 2011.

No comments: